(Senior) Research Associate
Located in Woburn, MA, we are creating pipelines of lipid nanoparticle (LNP)-based therapeutics. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of the novel drug delivery technology and mRNA sciences to bring new medicines to patients. We are a rapidly growing team with VC-backed funding, and proprietary technology that has huge potential to disrupt current area of organ targeted delivery, vaccines, and nucleic acid-based therapy.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a (Senior) Research Associate, you will work closely with scientists to advance multiple aspects of our analytical method development for mRNA-LNP products. This is predominantly a laboratory/wet bench-based role and requires strong attention to details, ability to deliver quality data in a timely manner and work effectively with team members. The candidate is expected to drive the success of projects with an opportunity to learn and acquire new techniques. The candidate should be scientifically motivated, capable of conducting experiments under scientific mentoring and supervision.
· Drive scientific efforts by conducting experiments alongside Scientists in the laboratory
· Sample preparation and equipment maintenance
· Collaborate and communicate with other team members across various functional areas
· Maintain industry-quality laboratory records, protocols, and experimental data
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
· BS/MS (senior) in analytical chemistry, chemistry and biochemistry.
· 2+ years of hands-on laboratory experience in academic or industry setting.
· HPLC/UPLC and LC-MS knowledge and experience is highly desirable.
· Attention to detail and record keeping and a passion for accuracy and precision.
· Effective written/verbal communication skills
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Come Work with Us
Join the Team